ลักษณะ lakH saL naL
1. an essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute: eg.the chemical qualities of alcohol.
2. character or nature, as belonging to or distinguishing a thing: eg.the quality of a sound.
3. character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence: eg.food of poor quality; silks of fine quality.
4. high grade; superiority; excellence: eg. wood grain of quality.
5. a personality or character trait: eg. kindness is one of her many good qualities.
» Thai-Eng Dict.